Back to Top

Early Life

19 years ago, I was born to Jodi and Ken Kaminski of Marlboro, New Jersey, my hometown. I was then followed by my two younger brothers, Kyle and Brandon. We currently have one dog, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Tucker, who is the sweetest, yet biggest 7-year-old whiner in the world. Growing up, I attended Asher Holmes Elementary School, Marlboro Middle School, and Marlboro High School.

Me and my brothers
Me and my parents

Background as a Designer

I first gained an interest in design at the ripe age of 11 years old, where I joined my middle school’s Creative Arts program. From there, I grew to love all visual aspects of life, including art, design, and any other sorts of visual media. Entering high school, I took a beginner’s course to graphic design, which I then followed through to the end of my high school career along with several art classes and the honors program for those interested in technology-based design. I was also apart of the Technology Student Association where I won and placed in several Northeastern competitions.

Pictogram Set
Abstract Subway Entrance
Astronaut Graphic Poster
Stress Poster
NYC Skyline Poster
Ed Sheeran Graphic Poster

Creative Influences

My creative influences stem mainly from research and looking around on several social media websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Behance. Otherwise, I search on Google for designs that interest me, such as logo or other branding-based designs.

Interests/Hobbies

My hobbies include but are not limited to hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, surfing the web and keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, texting, and enjoying delicious food.

Contact Me!

Take a look at some of my work!

behance.net/brookenicole